Ample number of collaborative degree and masters program offering hands-on learning combined with a more theoretical approach makes Canada on the best destinations to pursue tertiary education overseas. The Canadian institutions offer tailored programs and these courses may differ from campus to campus but the ultimate goal is to provide service & support to ensure the success of the students.
Another reason that makes Canada a dream for Masters Education destination is that some of the Indian and International students who have graduated from a Canadian Institution are allowed to apply for permanent residency without moving out of the country. Also, it’s a fact that over 90% of students who graduate from Canadian institutions get employed in their field of studies within 6 months after graduation, which is why studying in Canada is said to be an all-encompassing experience.
- Canada is a Federation of ten provinces (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan) and three territories (Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut).
- Number of universities- 98
- Temperature: subarctic in south and arctic in north.
- Official Languages: English, French
- Currency CAD$
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
- First rate education system in the world
- Immigration friendly country
- Large number of prestigious universities to choose from
- Low Tuition Fees
- Range of job focussed programmes with Co-op
- Strong growing economy with large manpower shortage
- Opportunity to gain Canadian Work experience by working part-time on- campus without a work permit and off-campus with a work permit
- Post-graduate work permits upon completion of studies related to field of study
- Nomination for Immigration to Canada under Provincial Nominee Programs
- Chance to stay in Canada while your permanent resident application is in process
- Spouse accompaniment/work right
CANADIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM
- Canadian education system consists of both public and private schools, Universities & Colleges, Community Colleges / Technical Institutes, Career Colleges, Language Schools and Secondary Schools.
- First Professional Degree
- Associate Degrees
- Applied Degrees
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- TOEFL or IELTS scores as a proof of English proficiency. Depending upon the institution, the score requirements may vary between 80-100 for TOEFL and 6.0 – 7.0 bands in IELTS.
- For MBA admission a good score in GMAT is required.
- Diploma & Advanced Diploma Courses cost range from CAD$11,000 – CAD$13,000 per year depending on the course.*
- Bachelor’s Degrees cost range from CAD$13,000 – CAd$19,000 per year for most under-graduate degrees*
- Post-graduate Degrees cost ranges from CAD$12,000 and ranges up to CAD$22,000*
* Fees given are of informative nature may vary from university to university
COST OF LIVING
- Approximately CAD 10000 – 120000 for 1st year.
WORK RIGHTS & STAY BACK POST STUDY
- Part time work right :Off campus 20 hours per week – 40 hours per week during vacation
- 40 Hours per week during vacation. No limit for on campus work
- upto 3 years stay back for ( 2 years study )or equal to the course duration if it is less than 2 years